ART enterprise is designed to foster enterprise development and boost entrepreneurialism in key organisations that are central to a creative city region.
ART Enterprise resources organisations central to a creative city and region so they may resource skilled creative entrepreneurs to lead the development and implementation of creative enterprise projects and strategies, underpinned by that organisation’s strategic aims.
The current participant organisation in ART Enterprise are Q Theatre. ART invested in Q's development over a three year period to augment and grow the 'Q Presents' programme, with the shared aim of better enablabling the theatre community to further build capability in Auckland's performing arts sector.
Cornerstones of the ART Enterprise programme
A flexible, partnership approach:
- ART enterprise takes a partnership approach between the participating organisation and ART, with resource packages tailored to the organisation and their aspirations.
Supporting enterprise development:
- Allows organisations to investigate and develop strategies and enterprises that will improve their organisation and what they offer to the sector and the wider community.
- The creative enterprise could have commercial or primarily non-commercial outcomes, but a core outcome is the enhancement of future growth and the development of the organisation and the area of the sector that it interfaces with.
Promoting the growth of opportunities for the creative sector:
- Capacity building within the sector, brought about through the development of the organisation and the enterprise that they develop.
- Improved pathways for creative practitioners into the activities and programmes provided by the organisation
To find out more about ART Enterprise, please contact ART by emailing email@example.com
© Copyright Arts Regional Trust 2015